Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This is deli.cio.us

I finally figured out what all the buzz was about. I've been reading about social bookmarking, but I was too embarrassed to ask someone what it's used for. I guess since I don't use my favorites toolbar anyway, I wasn't missing much.

But now, every day I get older, and I keep forgetting stuff. I see cool websites, cool things that I know I'll remember and then "poof" they're gone.

And then to make it worse, I get mixed up where I put my favorites. Is it on my laptop? Is it at work? Is it on my flashdrive? Can't be too sure.

So, now, my favorites are all in one place, and all I have to do is summon "delicious". I used my podcasting name to name my delicious account. Just look for Mel N. Koly and you'll see what I like to play around with.

No comments: